Santa Cruz METRO Board of Directors
To provide a public transportation service that enhances personal mobility and creates a sustainable transportation option in Santa Cruz County through a cost‐effective, reliable, accessible, safe, clean and courteous transit service.
Santa Cruz METRO Bylaws
- A photo roster of our current board members.
The Next Board Meeting:
- Date: Friday, May 22, 2015 at 8:00 am
- Location: Capitola City Chambers, 420 Capitola Avenue, Capitola, CA
- Upcoming Agenda:
- The May 22, 2015 Agenda Packet is posted here.
- The agenda will be posted 72 hours prior to every regular meeting (the Monday evening before each Friday morning meeting)
- Get Notifications: Sign up to receive email notification when the agenda is posted, and more
For inclusion in the upcoming Agenda:
- All correspondence must be received by 5:00pm on the Thursday before the Agenda is posted
- If you wish to submit your correspondence via email, please call the Executive Assistant at 831-426-6080
- Address all correspondence to:
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Santa Cruz METRO Attn: Executive Assistant
110 Vernon Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
The current calendar year of Board Meetings with exact date, time and location of each meeting.
An agenda archive by calendar year dating back to 2000.