METRO Advisory Committee
MAC provides advisement to Santa Cruz METRO’s Board of Directors.
Details below on how you can apply to become a MAC member.
- MAC's purpose is to advise Santa Cruz METRO’s Board of Directors on matters of policy and operations referred to MAC by the Board or the CEO/General Manager
- MAC may also address issues regarding the quality and quantity of transportation services provided by Santa Cruz METRO
- MAC may be made up of anyone from Santa Cruz County that applies and is appointed by a Santa Cruz METRO Board Member
- If you wish to apply for appointment, please complete this application form
For Further Information:
- call the Santa Cruz METRO Administrative Coordinator at (831)426-6080
- The membership term is two (2) years, with a possibility of reappointment for two successive terms
- Terms commence upon appointment by the Board of Directors
Meeting Times and Location:
- MAC meets on the third Wednesday of the month at 6:00pm (excluding July)
- Santa Cruz METRO Center (Pacific Station) Conference Room, 920 Pacific Ave., Santa Cruz, 95060