METRO Advisory Committee
MAC provides advisement to Santa Cruz METRO’s Board of Directors.
Details below on how you can apply to become a MAC member.
The next MAC Meeting:
Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 6:00pm
Location: Santa Cruz METRO Center (Pacific Station) Conference Room
- Sign up to receive email and text message notifications of the MAC Agenda posting, and more
- MAC's purpose is to advise Santa Cruz METRO’s Board of Directors on matters of policy and operations referred to MAC by the Board or the CEO/General Manager
- MAC may also address issues regarding the quality and quantity of transportation services provided by Santa Cruz METRO.
- If you wish to apply for appointment to the METRO Advisory Committee, please complete this application form
- For further information call the Santa Cruz METRO Administrative Coordinator at (831)426-6080.
- The membership term is two (2) years, with a possibility of reappointment for two successive terms
- Terms commence upon appointment by the Board of Directors.
Meeting Times and Location:
- MAC meets on the third Wednesday of the month at 6:00pm
- Santa Cruz METRO Center (Pacific Station) Conference Room, 920 Pacific Ave., Santa Cruz, 95060.