Visit the Information Booth located in the lobby
of the METRO Center (Pacific Station), located at
920 Pacific Avenue, in Downtown Santa Cruz.
- Bilingual Customer Service Assistance
- Bus Route Information
- Trip Planning Assistance
- Discount Photo ID
- Lost & Found Services
- Bus Pass Sales (including CRUZ Cards)
- Bus Pass Mail-Order Forms
- Reloading of new value onto CRUZ Cards
To speak with a representative,
call us during business hours:
(Dial 711 for CRS Hearing & Speech Impaired Services)
Business Hours: 7:00am to 6:00pm
For Discount Photo ID: 7:00am to 5:30pm
For Lost & Found: 7:00am to 5:45pm
To speak with a Greyhound Agent:
call (831)423-1800 or (831)423-4082
We welcome your compliments, suggestions, or complaints about our service.
Please choose the most appropriate report from the list below:
- To report an incident of discrimination:
- To report an ADA 504 complaint:
- To request accessible information:
- Information found on this website can be provided in an alternative format upon request.
- Submit an accessible information request or call Customer Service during business hours.
- METRO will do its best to provide the requested alternative format within a reasonable time.
- To report a Lost & Found item:
- To report a Paratransit issue:
- To report all other issues or incidents with METRO Bus Service:
You may also speak with a representative by phone or in person and they will submit a report on your behalf.
What happens after submitting a report?
- METRO staff will investigate your concerns.
- You may be contacted for additional information.
- When this process is completed, you will be contacted regarding the outcome.
- Allow ten business days for a response.