Visit the Information Booth located in the lobby
To speak with a representative,
(Dial 711 for CRS Hearing & Speech Impaired Services)
Business Hours: 7:00am to 6:00pm
For Discount Photo ID: 7:00am to 5:30pm
For Lost & Found: 7:00am to 5:45pm
To speak with a Greyhound Agent:
We welcome your compliments, suggestions, or complaints about our service.
- If you would like to report an incident of discrimination, please read our Title VI Discrimination Policy, and then click here to fill out a Title VI Discrimination Complaint.
- For all other subjects, click here to fill out a standard Customer Service Report.
- Or while at the METRO Center:
- Fill out a paper "METRO Wants to Know" form, and submit it to a Customer Service Representative, or place it in the Suggestion Box located in the lobby.
- You may also choose to speak with a representative who will record your concerns and submit on your behalf.
What happens after submitting a Customer Service Report?
METRO staff will investigate your concerns. When this process is completed, you will be contacted regarding the outcome. Allow ten business days for a response.